Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Goodies in the Mail!


Getting this in the mail totally made my day!
Clockwise from left: cute little round zippered bag, silk thread, twin needle, clear elastic, mystery grey binding (same as blue?), and hug and snug binding.
Thanks for the goodies Suzy!  It was fun receiving mail from Australia!  :D  I'm excited to try out the different bindings and clear elastic - I've never used either and don't have access to them here in Yukon (until I finally breakdown and start ordering supplies online - that day looms closer and closer on the horizon).

Happy sewing (or, as I'm obsessed with lately, knitting) everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you - I want me some of that silk tread!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...