Monday, July 26, 2010

Lazy Cardigan - Part le un

After working my tush off all day doing thesisy things, I declared SEWING TIME. So I spent some time cutting out the paper pattern pieces (say that three times fast) for the cardigan below (view B).


Unfortunately, the knit I plan to use is a crinkly mess, and it's too big a piece to iron easily, so now I must wait for the Lords on High (aka my landlords whose basement I rent) to finish up with the dryer so I can be lazy and try to smooth out the fabric in there.

I've been quite excited about this pattern, ever since I purchased it in the beginning of June, but for some reason, have been intimidated to start it. Perhaps it's because I know my light weight knit is going to be hell to work with. It's already giving me a headache. But it'll be a nice light topper, and I do love to layer, and the colour is absolutely perfect for my wardrobe collection, so I guess I'll just have to give'er and hope for the best. Wish me luck! Well, once I get off my tush and start working on it. :)


(Bugger blogger for a handbasket, why do my horizontal pictures keep uploading vertical?! ARGH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...